DeadMeat on hold

I recently started a new job as a Restaurant Supervisor for a 5* Restaurant.. It's really great, however, I feel absolutely knackered by the time I get home. It's not good for getting your creative juices flowing thats for sure. So with this last month being quite hectic I haven't moved the story on any further. Once I get into this new routine I'm sure things will pick up again.

On the upside I met an independant film maker in the restaurant the other day, and she happened to be Hindu! What a great opprtunity to plug my idea at someone who could have extremely valuable advice.

First off I wanted to know if my story would depict a wrong image of hindu beliefs and thus offend the hindu people. She chuckled at my story and expressed quite the opposite. She loved the idea and told me that it wouldn't offend anyone. She did comment on the story as a whole and told me, essentially, what I already knew.. finish and refine the story. It helped hearing this from a film maker, and the fact she laughed and praised the idea gave me some of the encouragement i needed.

I really look forward to the next SCC meeting to talk about my ideas with a few more people. I need a few more opinions on where his quest might lead him, and above all else the big decision of WHO are my target audience? PG, 12, 15, 18???