DeadMeat Continued

going back to the rat sidekick...

Maybe he could integrate into their own society, while not
being able to communicate with them he could learn their ways and have
a small rat army. Mirroring Conan's kingship to the Aquilonians. would
be quite cool to have the whole thing themed with more grit. kinda
dark like batman or 300. maybe as he gets older he withers and dies,
the flesh of the meat could mimic growing older..?

maybe he only has 3 days til he's "Past his sell by date" to finish
his quest for revenge... Has to keep topping up in cold environments
to live longer. Mirroring the same sorta theme from "Crank"

at the end he could be pretty much dead.. and maybe serve himself to
the son.. poisoned?

Revenge is a dish best served cold you might say

hehehe

I'm looking forward to mimicing the classic disney build up to a
really brutal ednding. i want the first half to be light hearted and
happy-go-lucky with an epic crash and burn, similar to the latest
Punisher movie.

i'm looking forward to getting the ball rolling, got a few initial
concepts on my blog and in my sketch book.

let me know what u think.

I'm looking for a writer to help me conceptualise a script. The
characters are quite strong in my mind i know exactly how i want them
to be.

any response would be appreciated, good or bad.

cheers for reading :)