Welcome to Düdel's Portfolio




Well, Hello!


I am very pleased you have taken the time out to browse through my online portfolio/blogspot.


Here you can see a variety of my works ranging from traditional illustration, character design, caricature, cartoons, photography and 3D design.

I am proficient in most design software including Photoshop, Illustrator and Maya. I have a great capacity for learning new skills and software.


Over the last 8 years of my life I have been freelancing artwork and graphic designs.


I have always found a passion for the use and weight of line. I am heavily inspired by movement, especially in Photography. My main passion, however, is drawing Caricatures and Cartoons.


My strengths are:



  • Caricature + Cartoon illustration.


  • Life Studies.


  • Photography.


  • Typography and logo design.


  • My ability to visualise design concepts.


  • I am great with clients and customers.


  • I maintain high standards.

When given the opportunity, I impress all my clients with my creative ideas.


Thankyou for your time.




Dan 'Düdel' Butterworth